JOIN US FOR A WEEKEND FULL OF TACOS, TOW ROPE , COSTUMES, RACING, DEALS & FUN!
Make plans to join us to celebrate the final hurrah of winter at Swiss Valley Saturday, March 11 & Sunday, March 12. We are excited to host a spring carnival to close out a slightly challenging but nothing short of a very fun 2022/23 season!
- Shanda’s Nomadic Terrain Park will be set up both Saturday & Sunday on the slopes of EASY OVER for a NEW AND EXCITING EXPERIENCE AT SWISS… A TOW ROPE PARK!
- MUSIC ON THE HILL!
- TACO GUERRERENENSES TACO TRUCK! Saturday & Sunday 11am-3pm each day.
- Costume Contest SATURDAY ( Ski & Board in Costume for your chance to win the grand prize of a 2023/2024 Season Pass (1st Place) $100 SV Gift Card (2nd Place) and $50 SV Gift Card (3rd Place). Register with a $1.00 Minimum CASH Donation for our Swiss Valley Ski Patrol at 2:45pm at the Ski Patrol Building. Judging and Winners announced at 3pm.
- SUNDAY RAIL JAM in Shanda’s Nomadic Park on Easy Over at 2:30pm. Session & Style jamming it out with the rope tow! Registration ($10) and $25 Lift Tickets available beginning at 12pm. Rail Ride Release 2023
- Family NASTAR Racing (Sunday Morning Weather Permitting)
- 5th Graders Ski for just $20 on Friday, 6th Graders Ski for just $20 Saturday and 7th Graders Ski for just $20 Sunday! (Show proof of your grade level at our ticket window to receive special pricing) Price includes rental equipment. Helmet Rental is an additional $10.
- Outdoor Beer Garden