2021/2022 Season: GROUPS, FIELD TRIPS & SKI CLUBS are … BACK!
Contact Shawna by phone at 269-244-5635 ext 201 or by email
Great Group Rates with just 15 people – COMPLIMENTARY “Never Ever” Skied Before LESSONS included!!
|MONDAY – FRIDAY
|SaturdaY, Sunday & Holidays
* Group Rental Includes: Ski or Snowboard Equipment Rental, Helmet Rental & Intro Lesson
WHY BRING A GROUP TO SWISS VALLEY?
• It’s fun and affordable!
• Each group member receives a COMPLIMENTARY “Never Ever” Skied Before lesson from our PSIA/ASEA Certified Snowsports Staff.
• We will give your group one FREE lift ticket & FREE ski rental for every 15 paid skiers.
• From the moment you arrive until you depart, we’ll help you every step of the way.
• Our Cafe 225′ serves great food every day including hot breakfast on weekends.
• Enjoy restaurant style food & drink in our Chalet & dance to live music most weekends.
• Our on-site Ski & Board Shop offers clothing/gear rental, equipment & clothing sales, repair service, accessories and souvenirs.
• Ski & Snowboard Rental Equipment is available with boots up to size 16
Several options are available for overnight accommodations, including youth camps & motels.
A completed Group Roster will help you know how many Adult & Junior lift tickets, ski rentals, snowboard rentals & COMPLIMENTARY beginner lessons you will need. Also, by turning in this roster list after you arrive, with complete and legible names & addresses, you will receive 2 FREE one-day lift tickets for use on a return visit the same ski season!
The Group Reservation Form can be filled out and returned, as the trip becomes closer, our Group Planning Worksheet is available and can help you determine amount of money needed when you arrive at Swiss Valley. Request the Group Planning Worksheet by emailing shawna@SkiSwissValley.com. Payment should be made in the form of cash, credit card or ONE check. (Please avoid individual checks payable to Swiss Valley from group members if possible.)
The Group Leader will need to leave their driver’s license as a deposit for rental equipment. Be sure to bring it with you to the office when you check in.
Group Planning Tips
What to wear?
Some members of your group may be packing for a winter ski trip for the very first time. Dressing in layers is the most practical approach, as they can be removed or added to compensate for changing weather conditions. We suggest leather gloves or mittens. Rope tows are particularly hard on woolen or vinyl-type mittens and may ruined before the day is over.*
* Our Ski & Board Shop offers Apparel Rental.
If you are planning on an overnight or weekend trip, it is strongly recommended that you make your lodging reservations as soon as you know your ski date. Use our Area Lodging information to assist you.
Ski & Snowboard Lessons
All group members are eligible for a FREE “Never Ever” Skied Before group beginner ski or snowboard lesson. We suggest ALL beginning skiers/snowboarders take advantage of this offer as it will encourage their progress and help eliminate common beginner errors. Intermediate and advanced lessons may be purchased at the Snowsports Desk upon arrival.
Why not consider our Valley Kids Program for the day of your visit? Valley Kids, our children’s learn to ski & snowboard program offers the best initial experience for children and creates more relaxed parents!
Plan your meals in advance.
Our Cafe 225′ serves a variety of affordable menu items, including breakfast on weekends. Restaurant style food and drink is available in our Chalet . You are welcome to bring sack lunches; however no appliances (crock pots, coffee pots, etc) allowed in the Cafe 225′.
Plan ahead for the time and place you would like your group to meet for lunch and departure. Our Customer Service department will gladly make announcements over the PA system for you.
Secrets to Success!
•Let us know of any special needs before your trip
•Arrive at your scheduled time
•Have your Roster Sheet filled out with up-to-date info
•Be ready with your money counted and organized
•Know who needs lessons
•Please inform us of any school delays or closures as soon as you know. We may need to revise our staffing needs for the day.
• Remember! We have snow even when you don’t!
• Be prepared for a fun filled day, enjoying our winter wonderland!
Info Coming Soon!
Ski Clubs Are Back!
Let’s get back together and have some outdoor winter fun this season!
The Ski Club Program at Swiss Valley is designed to accommodate any level skier or snowboarder from novice to advance. Schools, offices, organizations, and civic groups may form a ski club – it’s easy to do! The cost is affordable so everyone can take advantage of this healthy life-long sport on a weekly basis and the ski club sponsors ski or ride for free! Don’t know how to ski or snowboard? No worries, lessons are included too. All you need is a minimum of 10 people ready to have some fun together this winter!
How It Works
- Recruit a minimum of 10 skiers or snowboarders ready to have some fun together on the slopes. All skill levels are invited, even those brand new to the sport – lessons are included!
- Pick a day or an evening for your weekly scheduled club time.
- Complete and submit the paperwork. 2021-2022 Ski Club Packet
- If you have any questions, contact Shawna at 269-244-5635 or by email at Shawna@SkiSwissValley.com
Ski Club Package Includes
- A club card that consists of five (5) lift tickets, or (5) lift tickets and (5) ski or snowboard equipment rentals.
- Two (2) optional group ski or snowboard lessons to be used the first 3 weeks your club skis together as a group.
- The total cost is $160. If rental is not needed, the cost is only $130.00. Season Pass holders may join a club for a fee of $10.00.
- Optional bonus cards that include an additional 7 visits may be purchased in February for $90.00.
- Helmets are available for an additional $10/day.
Fantastic Club Opportunity for Schools
This is a great program for schools. We have plenty of room to accommodate bus parking and encourage showing your school spirit on the slopes! School-sponsored clubs can take advantage of additional benefits which include a 50% discount for foreign exchange students and a complimentary single visit parent pass for club participants.
Lead a Club … Be a Sponsor … Ski or Ride for Free!
Club cards and floater passes are complimentary for club sponsors. The larger the club numbers the more opportunity for sponsor benefits.
More information: 2021-2022 Ski Club Packet
SIGN UP NOW
GET THE LATEST UPDATES BY TEXT