2023/2024 Season: GROUPS, FIELD TRIPS & SKI CLUBS
You only need 10 friends to form a ski club or 20 participants to schedule a field trip or group. We make it easy. Ski’ya on the snow!
Contact Kristina by phone at 269-244-5635 ext 213 or by email
Great Group Rates with just 20 people – COMPLIMENTARY “Never Ever” Skied Before LESSONS included!!
|MONDAY – FRIDAY
|Saturday & Holidays
* Group Rental Includes: Ski or Snowboard Equipment Rental, Helmet Rental & Intro Lesson
WHY BRING A GROUP TO SWISS VALLEY?
• It’s fun and affordable!
• You must have a minimum of 20 paid participants to receive group rates. If your group should fall below 20 participants then full day rates will apply.
• Each group member is offered a complimentary introductory lesson from our SnowSports Staff. If lessons are desired we require one week advanced notice with numbers of ski/snowboarding lessons needed. Group lesson times vary based on availability. For all groups a $100 non-refundable deposit is required. Group Sponsor is responsible for remainder of payment in the form of cash, one check, or credit card..
• Ski & Snowboard rental equipment is available with boot sizes toddler 6 up to size 16.
Helmet Rental is included. Helmets are not required, but suggested.
• Set your date and submit your reservation form/Group Program 23-24 via email Kristina@SkiSwissValley.com
• Enjoy restaurant style food & spirits in our Chalet Restaurant with Live Music most weekends.
• Our on-site Ski and Board Shop & Service Center offers equipment & clothing sales, equipment service, accessories, souvenirs and more!
NOTE: There is a $10 charge each time you switch from one discipline to another. i.e. originally skiing and wants to try snowboarding or vice versa.
* CAFÉ 225’- Our Cafe serves a variety of affordable, and appealing menu items. Breakfast is served most weekends. If your Group brings sack lunches,you are welcome to eat in the Café 225’, however, we ask that tables please not be used for storage or occupied for an unreasonable length of time. Space is also available in the Fireplace/Picnic area of the Lower Lodge.— Thank you!
Group Planning Tips
What to wear?
Some members of your group may be packing for a winter ski trip for the very first time. Dressing in layers is the most practical approach, as they can be removed or added to compensate for changing weather conditions. We suggest leather gloves or mittens. If taking a lesson, gloves or mittens are required. Rope tows are particularly hard on woolen or vinyl-type mittens and may ruined before the day is over.* * Our Ski & Board Shop offers Apparel Rental.
Several options are available for overnight accommodations, including youth camps & motels.
If you are planning on an overnight or weekend trip, it is strongly recommended that you make your lodging reservations as soon as you know your ski date. Use our Area Lodging information to assist you.
Ski & Snowboard Lessons
All group members are eligible for a FREE “Never Ever” Skied Before group beginner ski or snowboard lesson. We suggest ALL beginning skiers/snowboarders take advantage of this offer as it will encourage their progress and help eliminate common beginner errors. Intermediate and advanced lessons may be purchased at the Snowsports Desk upon arrival.
Why not consider our Valley Kids Program for the day of your visit? Valley Kids, our children’s learn to ski & snowboard program offers the best initial experience for children and creates more relaxed parents!
Plan your meals in advance.
Our Cafe 225′ serves a variety of affordable menu items. Restaurant style food and drink is available in our Chalet . You are welcome to bring sack lunches; however no appliances (crock pots, coffee pots, etc) allowed in the Cafe 225′. Plan ahead for the time and place you would like your group to meet for lunch and departure. Our Customer Service department will gladly make announcements over the PA system for you.
Secrets to Success!
•Let us know of any special needs before your trip
•Arrive at your scheduled time
•Have your Roster Sheet filled out with up-to-date info
•Be ready with your money counted and organized
•Know who needs lessons
•Please inform us of any school delays or closures as soon as you know. We may need to revise our staffing needs for the day.
• Remember! We have snow even when you don’t!
• Be prepared for a fun filled day, enjoying our winter wonderland!
A Fun, Educational and Affordable Ski Experience for School Kids!
Swiss Valley Ski & Snowboard Area offers a Field Trip Program designed to give students an introduction to the
sport of downhill skiing. Skiing is an individual sport and there is NO “sitting the bench” waiting for a chance to play.
Skiing not only keeps you physically fit, but helps build confidence and self esteem.
Children can excel at their own comfortable pace! For students at 2nd grade level and up!
It’s So Easy…
The Field Trip Program is offered Monday thru Friday (non holiday) 10am to 4pm beginning January 8, 2024. Because of the popularity of this program, more than one Field Trip may be scheduled on any given day. Swiss Valley can be flexible with the time depending on school policy, bussing, etc.
Swiss Valley Staff will guide Sponsors and Students through the day.
Orientation – First stop of the day. Our staff explains the equipment usage, Skier’s Responsibility Code, safety, and Lift Tickets and Rental Cards.
Next Stop – Rental Department. Here you will be fitted with the proper ski equipment. Depending on the size of the class, we may split you up into 2 or more groups!
Finally – Lessons. We strongly encourage lessons for all beginners! Our ASEA Certified Ski School will be ready to give all Students and Sponsors a beginning “never, ever” skied before lesson.
Then off to a fun filled afternoon of Skiing!
This is a GREAT DEAL!
- You will need at least 20 students (and/or parents) in your group to schedule a Field Trip.
- Students must be at 2nd grade level or above.
- This program is super affordable! Students are only $30 each. This price covers the Lift Ticket, Ski Equipment Rental, Helmet and the “never, ever skied before” Lesson.
- Field Trip Directors, Teachers, and School Administration may join your students FREE of charge!
- Welcome Parents! We welcome them to participate in the Field Trip with their child. They may do so at the same very low rate of $30 per person.
- Students with special needs – No problem! Skiing is an inclusive activity & can be rewarding for all. We do ask that you contact Swiss Valley prior to
confirming your reservation. This will allow us time to work out a plan to try and accommodate your students needs.
Ski Clubs Are Back! Let’s get back together and have some outdoor winter fun this season! The Ski Club Program at Swiss Valley is designed to accommodate any level skier or snowboarder from novice to advance. Schools, offices, organizations, and civic groups may form a ski club – it’s easy to do! The cost is affordable so everyone can take advantage of this healthy life-long sport on a weekly basis and the ski club sponsors ski or ride for free! Don’t know how to ski or snowboard? No worries, lessons are included too. All you need is a minimum of 10 people ready to have some fun together this winter! How It Works
- Recruit a minimum of 10 skiers or snowboarders ready to have some fun together on the slopes. All skill levels are invited, even those brand new to the sport – lessons are included!
- Pick a day or an evening for your weekly scheduled club time.
- Complete and submit the paperwork. 2023-2024 Ski Club Packet
- If you have any questions, contact Kristina at 269-244-5635 or by email at Kristina@SkiSwissValley.com
Ski Club Package Includes
- A club card that consists of five (5) lift tickets, or (5) lift tickets and (5) ski or snowboard equipment rentals.
- Two (2) optional group ski or snowboard lessons to be used the first 3 weeks your club skis together as a group.
- The total cost is $175. If rental is not needed, the cost is only $145.00. Season Pass holders may join a club for a fee of $10.00.
- Optional bonus cards that include an additional 6 visits may be purchased in February for $90.00.
- Helmets are available for an additional $15/day.
Fantastic Club Opportunity for Schools This is a great program for schools. We have plenty of room to accommodate bus parking and encourage showing your school spirit on the slopes! School-sponsored clubs can take advantage of additional benefits which include a 50% discount for foreign exchange students and a complimentary single visit parent pass for club participants. Lead a Club … Be a Sponsor … Ski or Ride for Free! Club cards and floater passes are complimentary for club sponsors. The larger the club numbers the more opportunity for sponsor benefits. More information: 2023-2024 Ski Club Packet
SIGN UP NOW
GET THE LATEST UPDATES BY TEXT