Operations Update 2/27/23
Due to the unseasonable weather forecast for Monday 2/27/23, we have decided to close for the day and allow the snow to rest while we weather yet ANOTHER rain event this “winter”. We plan to reopen Tuesday February 28th at 5pm and ski until 9pm. We plan to continue with evening operations (5pm-9pm) Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday. We will watch the forecast closely and give an update on hours for Friday as soon as we can. As always, please check the snow report, social media, or the snow phone for the latest updates before traveling.
We still have a few events planned for the rest of the season. Fifth Grader Friday 3/3/23, where fifth graders ski for only $20. Our “Slush Cup” is scheduled for Saturday March 4th, stay tuned for details! And Our final Scout Day of the Season on 3/5/23.