SNOWMAKING RESUMES -Progressive Opening Wednesday, January 20.
We are excited to fire up the snow guns once again tonight (Tuesday, January 19). Cold temps with lower humidity levels will allow us to make more snow across the entire area while focusing efforts on Quad 83 North, Quad 80, and the terrain park.
It appears temps will remain colder throughout much of tomorrow morning into mid-day. We are predicting a progressive opening Wednesday, January 20.
Opening plans are as follows…
Wednesday, January 20
The area will open as scheduled 10 am – 9 pm.
- Easy Over West and Quad 83 South lifts will open at 10 am.
- The Triple lift will open at 12 pm.
- Snow guns will remain operating on Quad 80 & the terrain park as temperatures allow.
- Quad 80 West will open once grooming is finished – the exact time is unknown.
- Terrain Park will remain closed to allow for grooming and feature building until Thursday evening – January 21.
Be In The Snow Know – Remember to sign up for text notifications. Operation updates will be sent via text.